Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Forever

Tomorrow my best friend's fiance is leaving for Afghanistan to serve our country.  Please keep Kyle in your thoughts, prayers and well-wishes.  We are so thankful for the brave men and women who are putting their lives on the line in order to protect us.  

Thank you, Kyle, for serving our country and trusting in God to keep you safe!  I will take care of Alyssa while you're gone and be praying for you continually (:


While Kyle's gone, Alyssa will be writing her blog, My Forever.  Make sure to take a look and follow her along on her journey of being a military fiance/wife.  She'll be talking about life, love, and all things wedding, as she's planning her big day for the summer of 2012 after Kyle's safe return!

Love and Prayers,

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post. I'll definitely keep such a brave soul in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - people are amazing! I'm definitely going to be thinking of both Kyle & Alyssa and sending good thoughts their way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll definitely be praying for them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michaela, I am so glad you posted this. I will be sure to visit her blog. My thoughts and prayers are with Kyle and she as he leaves to defend our country. My brother is a Marine. Given his position, he has been fortunate to not have been deployed. Thank you for asking all of us to pray and support them at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awh i'll definitely stop by her blog and pray for them both! i love your blog! new follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This hits home as we had a family member overseas as well. Many prayers. Hope you had a wonderful weekend, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will of course keep him in my thoughts. We just got our Airman back from that desert...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Pin It button on image hover