Friday, May 11, 2012

{Michigan} Grand Rapids Blate

On Thursday night during our trip, we met up with Ashley {Adventures of Newlyweds} and her husband, Jonathan. You may remember we had them to our house on Easter, and it was there we found out Ashley would be in Grand Rapids the same weekend as I would be.  They are the sweetest and most light-hearted couple, and I was SO happy that H could meet them. It's amazing the way God brings people into your life- blogging...who would have thought?! So, the 4 of us met for a blate {blogger + date= blate. thanks for coining that term, meg} and walked around the water. Just beautiful; the people and the view :)
Ash and me
I mean come on...so precious.
laughing away.
silly girls.

see that horse and carriage? a few seconds after this picture, then man in the carriage got out, down on one knee and proposed to his lady. It was adorable!
Oh! I forgot to mention Ashley is a wonderful photographer and just bought a new lens a few days before we met up. Needless to say we were happy to model for her and she got some veryyyy cute pictures {I like to think}! 
He makes me smile :)
 
He's such a good model.
That concludes the photo overload :) 

I'm so grateful for these pictures- so thank you, Ashley! When you're 2,250 miles away pictures are worth a lot! I went out today and had them printed for a frame on my desk.  I'm also grateful that we were able to hang out and have fun with these two. We are very happy to call them friends!  Double blate success :)  I'm excited for Ashley and I's continued adventures in the summer... in good ole California!

Have a blessed Friday and enjoy your weekend! 
Back on Monday with a "How-To" interior design post and a peek into my home...yep, I'm still a design blogger, just took a week break to share Michigan photos :) I also have a fun announcement on Monday!

Love,
Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. Y'all are so stinkin' cute. I love it. And YAY for Monday's post! I have been waiting for it ever since you mentioned it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun!! and what cute pictures!! love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you two could be on the cover of a magazine :) ashley is such a talented photographer; these photos are all stunning! happy friday lovey! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I love stories about blogging bringing people together and think it's just amazing that you all have been able to meet in two different states! All of these pictures are absolutely gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashley is a great photographer! Love all of these pictures, but my favorite is the two of you leaning against the vine covered wall. Precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So special. These pictures are darling. What a sweet sweet couple.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are too adorable! Hope you enjoyed the Midwest :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute. especially your dress - i looove that color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got to get a sneak peek on FB...SO pretty!! You two make a gorgeous couple...no wonder you get a comped dinner the other night!! ;) So fun that you get to meet with with Ashley and her hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww that's awesome y'all were able to get together again! Looks like a fun blate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you and your boy are so cute together! you look so happy! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You two are so adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. looooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  14. You and H are SO cute!!! I love these pics! Glad they're already framed : )

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw I'm jealous of your fun and photo filled blate!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So precious! Y'all are adorable. That picture of y'all against the wall is stunning!! Definitely frame worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, what great timing! The pics came out soooo cute too! Isn't it wonderful how we can make such good friends via blogging? Now if the world would just shrink, so we could all live close to each other, that would be nice, huh? :-) Hope your weekend has been a good one so far~

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great pictures! You two make a gorgeous couple!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awe, I am so sad we didn't get to have a fun evening like this!

    ReplyDelete
  20. what sweet pictures, Michaela :) So happy you got to spend some time with your lovey!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Pin It button on image hover