Tuesday, August 6, 2013

{DIY} Table Setting


I'm so excited to tell you that I'll be contributing one post a month to one of my favorite home decor blogs, The Inspired Room. I had the pleasure of going to college with Melissa's daughter, Courtney, who I became great friends with. We spent many days doing design homework and projects together. At graduation, I was finally able to meet Melissa of The Inspired Room, and over brunch one day, her daughters and I decided it would be fun for me to contribute an entertaining post each month to the blog. I'm over-the-moon!

Today is my first post on their blog, and I'm sharing how to take these materials...

And make them into something pretty for a table setting:

Head over to The Inspired Room to find out how I spiced up and styled this backyard table setting!

Have a wonderful Tuesday!
xoxo
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. so cute!!! Loved your table setting! So pretty and colorful and I love that the placecards and the little pots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! So beautiful and summery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful table setting. Love the pots and the place cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty table setting! What a fun feature it will be each month Michaela!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Michaela! I can't wait to see what you come up with every month.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Pin It button on image hover