I had made up my mind...

...and I was only 13 years old.

I'm gonna be an interior designer so I can wear cute outfits to work everyday.

That's an interesting reason to become an interior designer, but I distinctly remember thinking this very thought. Since then, I'm pleased to tell you the reason has changed. At 19 years old, I can say with confidence that I'm destined to become an interior designer. Color, design, texture, creating, recreating, dreaming, inspiring, improving and serving. It excites me to know that one day I will be out in the world changing lives, one room at a time. It also excites me to know some people out there (hopefully!) will come with me along on the journey.
This blog is a place for me to document my life and love for design. Some posts may be about things I'm learning in school, thoughts on new design ideas, some may be about what makes me the person I am today and some may be totally and completely random! One day I hope to look back on this blog and see how far I've come...and how far I still have to go. It should be great. An adventure to say the least.

I guess wearing cute outfits to work will be a bonus, right?!


Love and Cute Outfits,

6 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. michaela! i love you blog site! i really like the zebra frame it that one bathroom so cute! the cutest thing about your blog is how you sign it, Love and..... i love it! cant wait to read more

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I wish I had realized what I wanted to be when I was 13 (even though your reasons have changed since then!). I'm 27 and just realized I want to become an interior designer! I have an events and marketing background, so I guess it's back to the drawing board for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I decided to become a teacher for the cute outfits. It's completely a legitimate reason to go into a particular profession! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so i have recently become a huge fan of your blog and i decided to go back and look at your first posts. Crazy enough, I'm 19, it's almost July and i just started my blog as well. I'm so incredibly glad to see that your plans are working out and I will continue to follow closely along! xo Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know why I just decided to go back and look at your first post (stalker?) but I did. How cute are you? And look how far you've come, cute outfits and all!! : ) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top