Seattle Trip: Graduation Day Photos


Last weekend I graduated with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Interior Design from Seattle Pacific University! It was such a joyful and exciting day. Now I'm back in Los Angeles finishing up my final projects at FIDM. I'll be moving back to the Bay Area next Wednesday and couldn't be more content with that. Here are a few photos from the graduation day. 


My friend Courtney and I decorated our caps together! You may know Courtney's mom from The Inspired Room, or her own blog, Courtney Lane.
Details | Grad dress: Madewell; Wedges: Jessica Simpson (similar); Lace white shirt: Madewell (similar); Jeans: Apricot Lane.

Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures with my handsome brother, but I did snap a good one of him, my mom and dad.  It was so fun to have my family with me in my college town. So long, Seattle! You will be missed {but not the whole rain thing ;) }

Thanks for putting up with the million grad photos and posts. Next week we'll be back to regularly scheduled design programming! Enjoy your weekend!
xoxo
Photobucket
*all images by Michaela Noelle Designs

23 comments

  1. So lovely!! I love those fountain pictures. Congratulations again on your graduation! I see great things ahead for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with your dress! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! your family is gorgeous and i think every picture could be in a magazine! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes looked perfect :) Congrats, again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations lovely friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats again. And, love the family pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats! you look beautiful! your family is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on graduating!! It's hot back here in the Bay Area but welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Michaela! I love that you decorated your caps - I didn't do that in high school but I'm looking forward to doing it in college! Did your brother wear your favorite color on purpose? ;) When you move back to the Bay Area will you be in that cute studio apartment still or somewhere else?

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats Michaela! hope to see you designing some spaces real soon!

    Madebygirl.blogspot.com
    MadeByGirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!! You looked gorgeous on your Graduation day and you have such a beautiful family!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, pretty girl!! Your family is just SO perfectly beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. congratulations! can't wait to read about your latest adventures in the Bay area! also- where is your dress from? it's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! These pictures are beautiful, and so exciting!
    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful, sweet friend. And your family is lovely. Congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations Michaela! You should be so proud of yourself. That is quite an accomplishment! You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay You! May The Lord bless and keep you as you embark on this new chapter!
    Kristen @krysiasunflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Magical! I am so happy for you :) & your mommy is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww.. these pictures are amazing! I also graduated this year!
    Congratulations! I wish you all the best for the future! XO
    http://preppyandfunny.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top