Fashion: Big Coats & Comfy Sweaters

DETAILS | Coat: Betsy Johnson / Jeans: James Jeans  / Booties: Toms (similar) / Sweater: Free People (similar) / Necklace: H. Finn / Watch: Michael Kors


I'm back in Michigan and yep, it's still snowing! I bought this comfy sweater and it's been perfect to wear in the cold. Even more perfect is this big puffy black coat. It's SO warm and (I think) really cute, too! I borrowed my friend Ashley's Tom booties for the day and they pulled the outfit right together.

Today I'm off to brunch with this girl and this girl and then meeting for coffee with this talented designer. Should be a fun day! What are you up to today?

Happy Thursday!
xoxo

Photobucket

9 comments

  1. your boots are adorable and brr it looks cold!
    ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks cold but cute! Glad things are going well:)

    best!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute & cozy! I'm so jealous you got to see snow!!

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Why are you in Michigan? I live in East Lansing. Enjoy your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVEEEE those booties :) SO darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want some snow!! I always bloggers are so brave when they take pictures in the snow without hundreds of layers on!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that sweater, so cute! And every year, I promise myself that I'll buy a good big coat to wear during the winter. But as you probably remember, it never gets cold enough for a "real" winter coat. You look lovely though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top