Fashion: Floral, Denim & Leather







DETAILS | Jeans (also love these) / Top / Leather Jacket (similar) / Necklace / Sunglasses / Booties (similar, similar)

I always classify my style as feminine and easy. I don't like a lot of fuss. Anyone with me> One piece of statement jewelry is about all I can take, so a simple outfit that consists of jeans, a cute flowy top, booties and a staple leather jacket is a winner in my book. Looks like this are definitely my go-to uniform. I love the floral trim and back to this top and I also love that I can dress it up with heels and down with flats or riding boots. Floral and leather is a great combination-- it's girly, sweet and little bit edgy. 

What's your go-to outfit?! 

Happy Tuesday!
xoxo
Photobucket

12 comments

  1. Really love this outfit, especially that jacket....love it! That last picture in black and white = perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these jeans! and gorgeous photos as usual!
    ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Michaela! :) I love the jacket! You look quite springy :)

    http://www.bananagrovedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love this look Michaela! xo~Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how well that necklace matches with the detailing in your shirt!
    Paige
    http://www.thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the detailing in this top!
    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love your outfit posts, you have such cute girly style but you always look so comfy too!

    xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top