Fall Essentials: Boots & Booties


Toms booties (20% off) / short gray bootie / cognac booties / peep toe bootie / over the knee boots / black knee boot / stone color with buckle boot / hunter boot / gray suede boots /

In my mind, Fall = boots and I'm completely okay with that! Because of that I've rounded up my favorite boots and booties. My birthday is next week and I'm hoping to add a new pair of boots to my closet from this list, during a little day trip to Chicago :)  I'm especially hoping to try these booties on because they have such great reviews! I also ADORE these two toned gray boots.

Tall boots with dresses, booties with cuffed jeans...casual, cute and easy to wear. Have you found your go-to boots for fall?

ALSO! Had to add that I got these leggings last week and I'm in love with them. Cute, unique, soft...all the things. Grab yourself a pair here, too! (They come in 3 colors!)

Happy Friday!
xoxo
Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top