Friday Finds: In the Loft & Anthro Dressing Room

The other day when I dropped our pup off at his haircut, the groomer told me I had about 2 hours, so I headed to a shopping center nearby and started looking for an outfit to wear to the workshop I'm teaching next week in Nashville! I thought I'd share my findings from the Loft and Anthropologie :)

LOFT: yay for everything being 40% off right now with code SUNNY! Keep scrolling to see what I ended up buying. I usually wear a XS in Loft clothes, but sometimes they run big so I have to go down one more or go for a Petite instead (which is weird cause I'm 5'5" with a fairly long torso)

First up is this cute, simple black flutter sleeve sun dress. It's light weight (not lined, which is the only bummer) but I love the flow and how it ties at the waist. 


It was fun to find this blush patterned shift dress after seeing it online! It's really feminine and sweet! For a workshop where I move around a lot, though, it mighttt show my bum if I lifted my arms too high ;) While it wasn't right for this occasion, it's adorable and I loved it!

Love, love, loved this floral pink dress with a tie at the waist and a ruffle sleeve! The only thing I'll tell you here is it is not lined, so you might need a slip.
 Absolutely adore this blue and white top! It's sort of gauzy material and it's super soft. It would be great for a spring day or summer night, topped with a denim jacket!

I always love when I can find an "elevated" tee with a little detail to it. This scalloped bottom with a little eyelet embroidery was adorable! SO bummed that these shorts are nowhere to be found online! But this pair and this pair are similar.

Ready to see the winner?! This black and white romper is SO comfortable, flattering, and just the right length! I loved the leaf pattern and the fact that it has a defined waist with a pseudo belt. It also has a snap at the neckline to keep it all together. Lord help us all if that snap breaks haha!! It also has POCKETS!  I plan to wear it with these wedges in gray and I'm really excited about it!


Anthropologie: please note I wore work out clothes shopping, so I'm trying these on with a sports bra :( haha! Whoops!

First up was this sweet and feminine tank with a ruffled sleeve button up. It was super cute, but I'm not sure I'm a vertical stripe person.

I loved this soft and casual asymmetric tank top! It comes in 3 colors. The reviews aren't great, but I would buy it for sure!

Okay girls, this chambray romper is amazing!!! The chambray feels like silk it's so soft and it has a convenient snap at the neckline. The line drawing of the floral pattern is SO adorable. Imagine with wedges and a fun pair of earrings! For reference, I'm in an XS, so if you verge on s / xs, size down. This is by Cloth & Stone and I usually love every single thing they have, so I'm not surprised I gravitated towards this!

This boho 3/4 length sleeve top was cute! I needed a size up, but they didn't have it, so I tried it on anyways. The little tassels are adorable. 

Another one I loved and actually put on hold! To me, spring is a confusing time. It's warm a lot of days, then we'll get a rainy dark day where you can't really wear a tank top but you don't need to go full on winter. I feel like this stripe 3/4 sleeve sweater is perfect for those in between days! It's insanely soft and cozy and stripes...so of course I liked it!
 It's cute tucked in to your jeans too!
 This white lace top was a favorite because WHITE LACE :) This was an XS and I would need a S instead.

And my favorite thing I tried on: behold, this perfect midi length, blue striped dress with some embroidery. This gets bad reviews online because the top is tight and fitted, so if you are bigger chested, this is not for you! But if you're pretty flat, like me, then this is PERFECT for you! You don't need to wear a bra :) With wedges or even flats, this would be just so adorable for a date night or church, or anytime! ;) I put this on hold as well. Hoping for a memorial day sale!

Anthro is always inspiring to me! I loved all of their decor that was out. Here are some favorites:

This candle was so pretty. Loved the vessel it was in!

Look at that gorgeous lavender and gold pillow!! How about I design a room around it :)

This makes a sweet Mother's Day gift idea!

I've always wanted one of these misters. I don't have one yet because I don't have a plant to water it with, but they're so pretty!


Anthropologie's sale section is an additional 25% off!
Happy Friday, friends!!
xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio

2 comments

  1. That midi dress is gorgeous! So pretty on you. I have that black tee from Loft, only the off the shoulder version. So fun for summer. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these items look amazing on you! I too tried on the pink shift from Loft and also found it too short which made me so sad! :( Definitely love that romper on you as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top