Friday Finds: My NSale Purchases

It's Friday! Every week has been so pretty the past couple weeks, but then weekends come and they're just so gloomy and sad. I feel terrible for my husband who works all week, then doesn't even get to enjoy the sun on the weekends! Hopefully Sunday will look better since Friday and Saturday look like thunderstorms. Maybe it's a movie weekend! Any movie recommendations?!

Friday is always a reason to celebrate, but today is a fun one because the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is finally open for public access. So if you don't have a card, now you can shop!

First up, here are the things I bought:

1. This easy, simple raw-hem tee:
similar shorts

2. Kut from Kloth Skinny Jeans: BACK IN STOCK!! Check their size guide, because they run a little big! I am wearing a 0 and they fit well, but typically I'm a 2. These are SO soft and have some stretch to them. Genuine pockets all the way around. Mid-rise, which normally I don't buy, but I love these so much. They are a little long, so I'll either have them tailored or roll them. At under $60, I think these are a must-have.


3. BP Sweater. (above) This is now only available in XXS, so if you're very petite this would work for you, as it does run a tad roomy. Some reviews said it's too short, but I didn't think so and I have a long torso!


4. This tie dress. It's super soft and cute, but you know what? I ended up returning it because I just felt I didn't totally need it. But I did really like it!

5. My favorite purchase are my waterproof Blondo booties! I got the Taupe Nubock color and they are great. I LIVED in my Blondos last year, so getting this higher heel and different color is going to be a great new option for me this fall and winter. So many readers have told me they got these last year and they are the most comfortable shoe they own! I did purchase the Cognac color as well in a 1/2 size larger than my normal size and when they arrive I'm going to compare color and fit. Some reviews said they sized up while others said true to size, so I'm curious. The pair I already received is an 8 and they fit, but I wonder if they'll be even better a tad larger with thick socks for winter. Stay tuned ;)


Now for some other finds that are still in stock! (I have quite a few in Nordstrom Notes, so I might grab one or two more things!)

1. This Norori Bra. I don't normally post this kinda stuff, but when something is THAT good, I will. The reviews on this one is amazing, so I'm reallyyyy wanting to try it!! Anyone have it and love it?

2. Yep, I'm just going for it today with the lingerie ;) These Hanky Pankies (LOL) are my favorite undies, hands down. They are soft, not too small in the area, if you know what I mean, and they stay in place. They come in solid and some pretty patterns.

3. Simple tee. Comes in a few colors. I love these for layering pieces for winter.

 
4. Over the knee boots. Still don't have a pair of these, but want to! Maybe I'll ask for them for my birthday :) Love the color and details on these.
5. Plaid button up. Perfect for fall! Layer with a sweater, throw on some jeans and booties and you're good to go!

6. Zella leggings. Great for working out and for those of us in the colder states, great for wearing under long sweaters all.winter.long!!


6. Moto Leggings. I have these from a few years ago and wear them often! The textured detail is great!


7. Barefoot Dreams sweater. I think if I get anything else, this (or one similar) will be it! I can imagine this keeping me warm (and happy) in the winter. I like this color and the dark gray.

8. For all your west coasters and people who live in places that don't experience winter (jealous!!) these Vince Camuto booties are perfect for fall and winter (and spring!) I have a pair of his similar to this from last year and they are my second favoite and most-worn pair of booties (second to the waterproof ones, of course!) The V cut out is so dang cute:


9. Stripe sweater. How fun and retro are these colors?!


10. Striped Ruffle Sleeve Top. So fun and flirty. I could wear stripes all day, every day ;)



That's it for now! I'm going to be adding to this post throughout the day with more good finds, once I have time to dig in even more.

Happy Friday!




interior design website / services / portfolio

4 comments

  1. Those waterproof booties are sooo tempting -- that color of taupe is perfect because it goes with everything! I picked up the Natori bra (they're all I wear), a circle cardigan to go with leggings, and new Nikes. Oh, and a kids' NorthFace jacket for my oldest daughter. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love those!! I'm so glad to know you like the Natori bras. I ordered mine and can't wait!

      Delete
  2. The Natori bras are amazing. I have the one you linked above in 3 different colors from a local lingerie store and they are fantastic. Incredibly flattering on, super lightweight and give you a little "umph" without the padding. As an FYI, the woman at the store recommended hand washing or even taking them into the shower with you to wash to get them as little wet as possible (in hopes of prolonging the elasticity).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good to know! Thanks for telling me, Sara! I will hand wash or bring it in the shower ;) Can't wait to get mine!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top