Our Fall Porch 2018

Right when fall feels like it's officially official here in Michigan, we get an 80 degree day randomly ;) (not a pretty 80 either; a stormy one!) Last week I finally got around to decorating our front porch for the new season. I gave myself a budget and stuck pretty close to it! I wasn't expecting to get a new doormat, but when I found this one for $9.99, I couldn't pass it up, so I went a little over budget because of it. Oops! #worthit 



The look started with my Graced Designs fall wreath. It has neutrals with a touch of light pink in there. I just love it! When my neighbor gifted me with her planter boxes for my upstairs balcony, they had some yellow and burgundy in them (which I usually don't go for, but they are so lovely!!) so I knew I needed to tie in the burgundy somehow. I went with neutral and burgundy mums + white and light orange pumpkins to tie everything together! I already had this lantern from last year's winter porch.


Can we talk about how stoic Lincoln gets when he's in pictures?! Ha!






I love the shape of the white pumpkin that's sitting below the mums below. To make things look a little nicer, I wrapped the mums in white butcher paper and tie them with bakers twine.


I'm all about the odd numbers in decorating! 5 pumpkins, 3 mums, 1 lantern. It makes for a nice set up.




I love my wreath SO much! You can use code MICHAELANOELLE for 10% off your wreath order at Graced Designs!


As DIY as I get around here lately ;)

I think our little porch says "Happy Fall!" :) Let me know how you're decorating your porch (if at all!) in the comments!
xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio

2 comments

  1. So so pretty! Love the soft colors -- unexpected, and yet they work so well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks friend! I can never bring myself to go full on orange haha ;)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top