Our Spring Bookshelves

Hi friends! How are you holding up? 

We're hunkering down at our house and have been so blessed with some warm sunny days here in West Michigan! This weekend we even took a walk around a local lake and it felt so refreshing to be outside. We did some work outside in the yard, too. 

I can't believe Easter is Sunday! I decorated my bookshelves for spring last week, so I wanted to show you! As always, I just do subtle decor for seasons and holidays, and this Spring I'm really excited about my two cute little bunnies. 


I snagged this white ceramic bunny from Pottery Barn (before Lent started, for those following with my no shopping during Lent!) I got this plant at Trader Joes a couple months ago and holy cow, it's loving it right here! I water it every Monday and it's thriving, always growing new leaves!

This bowl is one of my favorite things we own! My friend got it for us for our wedding and she found the pottery artist at her local weekend market. So fun!! You can find her shop here. We put our shells from our Florida vacation in the bowl. I really need to get a lower bowl for these, but this will do for now.
 Books: Travel Home (on sale!) / Farmhouse Modern 


Did you spot the second bunny?! This one is painted and gifted to me by my sweet friend Jessica, of Simply Jessica Marie. She only had 25 bunnies and they sold out, but her spring shop is filled with adorable home decor, all designed and painted by her.



The other thing I was excited to put out was this chinoiserie egg. I love the blue and how it relates to all the other blue ginger jar items I have. I found it at Pier1, but it's gone now :(

It is Well sign 

Vase on the hearth (I still need to find branches for, but again, I can't buy anything until after Lent!)




Did you decorate for Spring or Easter? Thinking of all you sweet friends and readers and praying you stay well!
xoxo


interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top