New Bathroom Art

This bathroom renovation and decoration process has been, as they say, slow and steady! That's sometimes how it has to go and that's totally fine-- sometimes even better than rushing! The bathroom is finally done with all we're going to do to it this year. We may retile the floor this winter in the new year (what a good project to leave to do in winter, in case everything shuts down again...) For now though, we updated our art with some beautiful charcoal line drawings by my friend Erinn Schultz and I had to show you them hanging up in their frames!

I always wanted art above the toilet, but we had this little wire basket before (see here), so I was overjoyed when Erinn kindly offered to create some pieces for our bathroom. I wanted something minimalistic and floral, since the shower curtain is striped. I thought it'd be a nice compliment!

We did two coordinating pieces above the towel bar and it fills up the space so much better than the old butterfly print I had in there. 
We went with these target frames! I really like them, they're affordable and they play off the other gold touches in the room. I would let you know though, they are more of a champagne gold than a GOLD gold, if that makes sense!


It's so delicate and simple-- just what I wanted!! Erinn is so talented and I love that she's local to Grand Rapids!


Couldn't resist showing you some zinnias from my cut flower garden :)

Rug / Hardware: knobs (1-1/4"), pulls  / Mirror frame / Shower Curtain sconces / faucets / hand towel bar / towel bar / hook / toilet paper holder


It's so fun to get some art up on the walls that you feel reflects your style and finishes off the space! Erinn Schultz Art  is launching her new artwork series on August 19th and I'm so excited for her. It's all gorgeous!

xoxo




interior design website / services / portfolio

1 comment

  1. So, so pretty! Love all of the clean lines and brightness. I can't wait to update our bathroom!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top