The Monthly Edit: April

Happy April! I hope you had a lovely Easter! We enjoyed a nice, quiet day just going to church then out to brunch at one of our favorite places. The weather was so beautiful, which was a nice surprise!!

Today is our Monthly Edit post and I had so much fun rounding up some pretty things that caught my eye!

Enjoy!




1. Seagrass Pouf: adds so much texture to a space! I love the unique shape it has.

 2. Wave Sandal: I'm all about the slide sandals these days! This is a design I've never seen before...so cute.

3. Nail Polish: this is my new favorite cleaner nail polish option! It's 7-free, sold at Target now (yay!), the application brush is AMAZING and the polish lasts for so long. It's so great!! And the top coat is amazing.


 4. Blooms Print: my friend Jill created a beautiful Spring line of art prints, mugs, and more. It's so lovely, I hope you check it out!

 5. Round Purse: such a fun accessory for the spring and summer months!

 6. Tortoiseshell Sunglasses: such cute, affordable sunnies.

 7. Monogrammed Ginger Jar: this is a beautiful statement piece that I've been wanting to add to our home sometime soon! Maybe for my next birthday ;) Lauren makes them all in her studio and there's tons of gorgeous designs, styles and sizes in her shop.

8. Beaded Bracelet: I love the chunky texture on this bracelet and I love that it's a neutral, it'll be so versatile!

9. Clean Deodorant in Rose: my go-to deodorant! It is clean, smells amazing, lasts all day, and has a refillable cartridge, so when you run out of deo, you only have to buy the refill the next time. 

 10. Doormat (on sale!): after the year we've had, I'll be excited for this phrase to be something we say a lot more regularly! 

 11. Midi Dress: there is not a more "me" dress out there right now ;) Florals, ruffles and bows at the shoulder. Yes, please!



What are you loving this month?
xoxo



interior design website / services / portfolio

PAST EDITS:
February

3 comments

  1. I was just in Ikea on Saturday, they have a sawgrass stool for only $30 and if you stack two they look exactly like that pouf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how great!! I'll have to check those out :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top