Spring Fashion: Smocked Midi Dress Two Ways

I'm back with another fun spring outfit for you! I fell in love with this black smocked midi dress right when I saw it. It's simple and has a classic cut and has pockets-- everyone's favorite feature! I feel like this midi length is such a flattering cut on many shapes and sizes. It also makes for a really easy, never-have-to-think-about-it style when you're bending over, reaching up or doing normal life things ;)

I styled this two ways. First up was with my slide on white converse!


These Amazon sunglasses are my favorite!



Then to dress it up just slightly, I threw on my favorite sandals. Yes, these are an investment (they were a birthday gift from my family one year!) but they go with everything!!


This dress is sold out in black, but I found lots of similar options at a bunch of price points!

Do you like this smocked look as much as I do?

Happy Spring! 



Do you like this smocked look as much as I do?

Happy Spring! 
xoxo




interior design website / services / portfolio


No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top