Fourth of July Sales


Happy 4th of July weekend!! I hope you'll all be enjoying the weekend with family or friends and soaking up some pool or beach time, and the sunshine!




Here are a couple great sales going on this weekend:

Anthropologie: 40% off sale items
Petal & Pup: 20% off everything with code 4THJULY
LOFT: up to 60% off with code HBDUSA
J.Crew: Up to 70% off with code BESTSALE
Beautycounter: Free shipping over $50
Vanity Planet: 50% off with code STARSANDSTRIPES (you must check out their facial steamer! I just ordered this face brush too.)


Those were my favorites I found! I'll update if I find more :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, USA!

xoxo



interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top