Spring Dresses for Easter & Mother's Day


If you've been around here for long, you know I am a big dress fan! I would wear a dress everyday of the year if I could. They're so easy to throw on and look complete. They're also very comfortable and breathable! Today I've rounded up some pretty dresses for spring. They'd be great for Easter or Mother's Day coming up! I love that you can wear dresses with sneakers or sandals-- dress it up or down. It will be especially nice when it's hot but raining outside (always a conundrum for me in Michigan!) Tennis shoes it is ;) I've been eyeing this pair of white sneakers for about a year now. Probably time to say yes to them!






Top Row: polka dot knee length, pink eyelet midi, striped headband, floral knee length, navy jumpsuit
Second Row: bow sleeve blue gingham, coral eyelet knee length
Third Row: peasant floral midi, woven cross body purse, blue smocked ruffle midi 
Las Row: peach jumpsuit, light blue knee length, purple nail polish, coral nail polish, white sneakers


Below are some more cute options!





Happy Thursday, friends! Hopefully spring is on its way soon :)
xoxo





interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top