Twins' 1st Birthday Party Inspiration



I can't believe I'm already party planning for the boys' first birthday. HOW?! It truly feels like they were born yesterday (and like they've been with us forever! So funny!) You know I love to throw a party, so I've been excited for months about this. Mostly about having the chance to celebrate our little guys, but the details get me so excited! And throwing a boy-themed party is new for me, but it's been equally as fun as anything girly I've ever designed.

Our family loves baseball (and my grandpa even played in the major leagues!) so I thought the Rookie Year theme would be perfect. Since their birthday is in the summer, the red, white & blue theme seemed like the perfect fit for the color palette as well! I gathered lots of inspiration on Pinterest and Etsy, then made my Google Doc with a list of decor, food, drinks, favors, and alllll the details so I can stay organized. We're going to keep it simple and do traditional ballpark food like hot dogs and hamburgers. A fun detail I'm excited about trying to make happen is our little smash cakes looking like baseballs. We'll see if my mom and I can make them ourselves! ;)




If you've ever done a balloon arch, please give me your tips. I did one before and honestly, I didn't love how it turned out, so I'm all ears! I love how festive they are and think it'll create a super cute backdrop for photos and where they eat their cake.

We're ready to celebrate you, Brooks & Sawyer!


xoxo



interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top