Friday, November 19, 2010

Grace: Fashion Friday #8

Since we're talking about grace, let's see what it looks like in fashion and hair trends!

Carrie Underwood was as stunning as ever at the CMA awards

I adore the flowy fabric and soft colors.  The one shoulder is a wonderful accent!

Kate Beckinsale looking fabulous in this gown.  Her hair is just as graceful as the dress.

The bottom of this dress is breath-taking. Of course, I'd never have anywhere to wear it...but I can admire it from afar (:

I love Taylor Swift's white overlay to the stripped fabric underneath.  Girlie and fun!

Now for the hair:

Graceful Curls:

Julia Roberts hair is always divine.  Luscious and rich and full of body.

Jennifer Aniston is a classic as well.  I love the body this style has, but still keeping it young and fresh with the side braid! Easy for anyone to pull off.


Love this updo my hairstylist did on me for a quick photo shoot!

And this one, too! {Hair by Lindsay Dabalos)

I adore Taylor's updos.  The perfect amount of soft curls framing her face.  Wish I could learn how to do this one!

Straight Up Graceful:

Drew Barrymore looks classic and beautiful with her super straight hair.  Casual and delightful!

I'm pretty excited because I have the fun excuse of putting up some pictures of prom dresses I wore in high school!  Here are some dresses that I felt graceful in:

Love and Graceful Fashion,


  1. Beautiful photos. You have captured grace very nicely. Love the barid on your hair!

    Have a nice weekend!

  2. OOoo...very classy pics. Thanks for sharing. Have a fabulous weekend!

  3. What pretty picture! I wish I could have someone come do my hair every morning :)

  4. oh you are one pretty lady! love your dresses. and all of these hairstyles are amazing! i love jennifer's side braid.

    and your braided updo is SO cute. i definitely have to try that this weekend.

    thanks for sharing :)

  5. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous... especially you lady! :) You are just stunning! Have a great weekend!

  6. oh i love it all! and you look so great chick! hope you have a wonderful weekend~

  7. You look like one of the movie stars. All such pretty photos and dresses. Have a wonderful weekend!

  8. Thank you all you beautiful ladies! You're too sweet. Have a great weekend!

  9. Just came across your follower :)

    LOVE these images! SO soft and pretty!

  10. lovely, i adore this grace series. it's definitely helpful for me and quite inspiring! happy weekend!! :)

  11. I have always loved Drew Barrymore. Of course when I see her I think of Fire Starter and ET. She looks great with her hair straightened.

    As for you Miss Michaela, you fit right in with all of those gorgeous ladies...

    Have a great weekend...


  12. i LOVE the taylor swift pictures, and the hairstyle you had for your photoshoot. :) the braid was a nice touch to the classic bun.

    i noticed you are from seattle! me too!

    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

  13. very beautiful post ~ and p.s. you have great hair :)


Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Pin It button on image hover