Faves from May!

Today I'm featuring some of my favorite projects done around the blog world lately. Take a peek and visit some of the blogs to make new friends! :)


***
Amanda's simple and chic guest room:
 


Eileen's fun chevron painted wall:


Natasha's DIY West Elm Curtain Rod & Striped Curtains for her nursery:


Courtney's Custom Upholstered Headboard:


Rhiannon's DIY Body Scrub:


Megan's Spring Mantle:


Brittany just finished her family room design which I helped her come up with back in February! It turned out great:

Aren't they all so awesome?! If you've seen any awesome before and afters, projects or DIY crafts...leave the link below. I'd love to check them out.
Happy Monday!
Love,
Photobucket
PS. Don't forget that Wednesday is the She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not LINK UP party! Please feel free to write a post about what you're loving and what you're not for the week and link up to share in the fun :) Can't wait to see what you come up with!

15 comments

  1. omg they are all SO pretty! I want to try to do that DIY body scrub!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the simplicity of Amanda's room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... I just love that little girl's room... so fanciful and fun. Thinking of you today Michaela! Hope you have a good monday. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ladder with the books-- ugh girl we were in santa cruz yesterday and I was swooning over some of the homes with big wrap around porches! I can't wait for you to get here and point out design details and teach me a thing or two!

    xo,
    ashley

    p.s. 18 days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww yay! Thanks for featuring my curtains! So many fun projects here...off to check them out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so great! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always love a little eye candy!

    Courtney's headboard is awesome...incredibly clever knowing what she had to go through to "fix" it.

    Thanks for bits of inspiration. I have a million and one projects going on right now. Do you think that's too many? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just popping in because I miss you and how fun to see my headboard. Thanks girlie. Great projects. And love the room you helped to design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the chevron wall and Natasha's chevron curtains.....I so want to copy those - even though they're for a nursery, I think they'd look great in my living room!! Gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for including my girl's room here with all of these other fabulous projects! Using those side tables together to create a coffee table is pure genius!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Friends.........

    Great information.Thanks for sharing this useful information with all of us.Keep sharing more in the future.

    Have a nice time ahead.

    Thanks


    Fashion Design Program

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look great!

    I just revealed the Before and After for my master bedroom and my daughter's bedroom. :0)

    http://www.theberryliciouslife.blogspot.com/

    Love your blog Michaela!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhhhh, love the chevron wall! That's so neat!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top