She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not: A Creative Day

It's Wednesday which means I get to share another fabulous blogger with you! Meet Eileen from A Creative Day
Eileen went to school for architecture and works as an interior designer {yay!} She is sweet and oh-so-creative. Her home is gorgeous, inspiring and full of life- I knew I needed to ask her over here on the blog to share her style with you. I know you'll enjoy her loves and love-me-nots! Take it away, friend!
***


Hi sweet readers, I'm Eileen from A Creative Day and I was thrilled when Michaela asked me to be part of her series.  Its one of my favorite series in the blogging world, and I'm so happy to be sharing what I'm loving and not loving these days.

She Loves Me:
1. Kilim. 



I'm pinching pennies right now to save up for a beauty like this one from Amber's Shoppe..




2.Shoe it Off
Its so much more fun to display all your pretty shoes rather then hide them in the back of the closet don't you think?






3. Black Out
I know it seems like a small detail, but I am so drawn to black window and door casements. It adds such drama.








4. Solid
Now don't get me wrong, I love an abstract piece of art as much as the next person, but right now I am loving the graphic punch a solid canvas can bring to a room. I'm thinking of doing a huge 5' x 5' one for my long hallway.




5. Stripes with a maxi
Total staple in my wardrobe.








6. Messy Top Knot
Also a staple. 
  
She Loves Me Not:
1. Not understanding my camera.
I recently bought a nice camera and my goal this summer is to learn how to use it!

2. Comparison
I'm sure everyone has seen the 'Things I'm Afraid to Tell You" movement that has been sweeping the blogsphere, and the best thing about the movement to me is that we have all realized that we don't have it all together and we can all encourage each other to stay true to ourselves.

Thanks so much for having me Michaela!
xoxo
***
Thank you for sharing, girl! I'm also adoring the different ways to show off shoes...and that bun is perfect for summer {or any time of year, really!}
Be sure to stop by A Creative Day to say hello to Eileen :)

Happy Wednesday! What are YOU loving this week?
Love,
Photobucket
PS. Want to sponsor Michaela Noelle Designs in June?! Email me at michaelawarner90@gmail.com for information or visit my sponsor page.

7 comments

  1. i totally agree about comparison! and i love me some colorful kilim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd never thought to do a solid canvas but now I'm kind of in love! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the solid paintings...how unique! And I wish I understood my camera better too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The idea of displaying your shoes...pretty simple and pretty genius all at the same time. Thinking there are very few shoes I currently own that I'd love to display, though. Lol.

    Couldn't agree more with the black. I say every room needs a little.

    And solid canvas? That's art I could totally do...and cheaply. That makes it pretty much perfect.

    And speaking of perfect...the Roosevelt quote. So glad you shared that.

    Great inspiration today, Eileen! (Thanks, Michaela!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eileen is great! I love the solid canvas too... so unique...and so easy to DIY!

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh, love the black windows. That's fun. And I'm obsessed with maxis right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Comparison IS the thief of jay. Love that quote. Always have, always will :) Love you lots, M! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top