One of my favorite things to do is style and accessorize bookshelves, coffee tables, bar carts, and buffets. There's something about the finishing touch accessories that I love so much! Today I'm showing you how I styled my friend Ashley's coffee table two ways, when I visited her a few weeks ago. The key is balance of your pieces on the coffee table. Here we go!
Recipe for Table 1:
- Tray with flowers & candle
- Stack of books with object on top (I LOVE this camera Ashley had laying around!)
- Stack of books and / or magazines on the bottom shelf
- Basket or box on the bottom shelf to ground it and bring in some color.
Recipe for Table 2:
- Stack of books on one side with a colored jar of flowers and accent jars
- A tall pillar candle to bring height to the other side of the table
- Clear jar filled with colored fruit (we chose oranges!)
- To complete the right side of the table, add a Fall candle into the mix. I always prefer decor grouped in vignette's of threes.
- Stack your extra pillows on the lower shelf of the coffee table.
If you love these looks, here's how to get them below:
What's on your coffee table?