Featured: Apple Orchard Wedding Inspiration on 100 Layer Cake


A few months ago I went to visit my friend Ashley in Michigan. While there, we thought it'd be fun to style a wedding inspiration shoot together! Since we live across the country from one another but both work in the same industry, doing different things, we'd always wanted to put our talents together and create something really magical. I'm bias, but I think we did it, thanks to our entire team of AMAZING vendors. From gorgeous hair and makeup, the most stunning flowers I've ever laid eyes on, the yummiest and most beautiful cake and treats, and lots of other fun details, we had the best group of creative minds.

You can see the whole feature on 100 Layer Cake! We're still pinching ourselves from when the feature went up yesterday. God is good.

Ashley and I decided on doing a wedding sunrise ceremony with brunch foods. Yum! {And the caterer made the donut holes gluten free for me!!!! Nicest thing ever.} Watch the video below for a few more details from the photo shoot and some commentary from yours truly. 

Also, you may have seen the pretty flowers a special someone sent me for my birthday on instagram a few weeks ago.  God loves to surprise me, so naturally we met at this very photo shoot. {He's the cute one standing at the table in the picture below.} That's all I'm saying about that, but really...this was a very, very special day!









Orchard Sunrise Brunch: A Wedding Style Shoot from Coastline Studios on Vimeo.

And now for some behind the scenes shots, because...well, they're just so fun.

Couldn't get over the stunning florals:

Looking over the details:

Our first conversation ;)  {PS. I was so nervous during this moment...I remember!}

Ash working her magic:
Credits:
Photographer: Ashley Slater Photography / Hair Stylist: Urban Modern Hair / Caterer: Feast Events Catering / Event Designer: Michaela Noelle Designs / Videographer: Coastline Studios / Floral Designer: Spring Sweet / Dress Store: Bridal Elegance GR / Linens and Coverings: La Tavola/ Calligrapher: Studio Albers / Makeup Artist: Jaime Visser / Tuxedo and Mens Attire: Speak Louder/ Veils and headpieces: Which Goose / Venue: Robinette’s Apple House /  Bar cart + Dresser: Fancy Fray Vintage Rentals 

Head over to 100 Layer Cake to see more from the sunrise brunch themed shoot!
Happy Thursday!
xoxo
Photobucket

12 comments

  1. I thought that was Robinettes! Literally moments from my house and the site of many wonderful fieldtrips :) those Dahlias! oye! this is just wonderful! Best wishes with Mr. Sweets too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! so so so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful shoot!

    Ashley
    http://allthatglitters.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love this! I am SO glad my dad got a picture of you and M chatting :) ah, sweet memories! lol Can't wait for you to be here and create more pretty things in mere WEEKS! AHH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so weird to hear bloggers' voices for the first time! It's not the voice you had in your head, you know!? haha

    Gorgeous set up you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is precious! A man who send flowers at all... KEEPER!! Also, these photos are gorgeous!
    www.etsy.com/shop/hazelberrypaper

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing and how fun you met someone there so unexpectedly. That is so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!! H and I just watched the video together and she said "I like that story" hahaha! Great work lady (as always)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so beautiful! And that cake is gorgeous. and so unique. :) Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I caught that little wink. :) So fun!!! Looks like such a good time and the shoot is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so pretty and this shoot looks gorgeous!! Congrats!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can I PLEASE have your job? This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top