Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Favorite Shoes for Fall

Fall Boots, fall shoes, boots, flats, booties, favorite shoes
SHOP Fall Boots:

Are you as ready as I am for fall boots?! I just got to pull mine out last week (mine are Steve Madden from last year, but I really want to get a new pair this year!) I'm really into booties and casual flats this season, too! Those leopard flats up above?! GET IN MY CLOSET. But really, at such a great price I might have to make the purchase :) 

Do you have your eye on any new shoes for fall? Do tell!

Happy Tuesday!


  1. I've been obsessed with all things leopard print in the shoe department lately!


  2. Cute! Have any suggestions for fall shoes in Seattle? I'm moving there soon!


Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Pin It button on image hover