Best Black Friday Deals!

Well friends, the craziest day of the year is here again! I was at the mall yesterday, just to go to the movies (we saw Mocking Jay!) and my-oh-my, it was already nuts! I think I will stay in the comfort of my own home and get some online shopping done. The deals are amazing and it's the perfect time to get Christmas shopping done! Here are some of my favorite picks, a lot of which I've already bought for loved ones (or myself:))






Dresses:



Jeans:




Sweaters:




Shirts:




Bags, Accessories and Jewelry:




Shoes:




Workout Apparel:






Men:





Here are some of my favorite stores with the best Black Friday deals:

FASHION:

Anthropologie: 25% off everything using code HOLIDAY25
Ann Taylor: 50% off your entire purchase!
The Loft: 50% off with code TREAT
ASOS: 30% off your purchase with code: TGIBF
Athleta: 20% off your purchase with code FIT20
Banana Republic: 50% off a full priced item with code BRFIFTY // 40% off the rest of your purchase with code BRFORTY
Gap: 50% off your purchase with code BLKFRIDAY
J.Crew: 30% off select styles and additional 40% off sale items with code HOLIDAY
Kate Spade Saturday: 30% off with code DEALME
Madewell: 30% off purchase with code GIFTON
Nordstrom: Select styles up to 50% off-- discount already reflected
Nine West: 50% off-- discount already reflected
Sole Society: 30% off all shoes-- discount already reflected
Toms: 25% off everything








HOME:
Lulu & Georgia: Save 20% with $250 purchase (code PUMPKINPIE20), save 25% with $500 purchase (code PUMPKINPIE25), save 30% with $1000 purchase (code PUMPKINPIE30).
Waiting on Martha: Free Shipping with code FREESHIP
World Market: 50% off select items!
The Well Appointed Home: 25% off with code BLACKFRIDAY2014C
Anthropologie: 25% off with code HOLIDAY25
Target: 10% everything + free shipping

Let me know if you snag any deals today! Most of these sales are only valid for a day or two, so get on it :)

Happy Black Friday!
xoxo

Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top