It's Friday! This week was a busy, yet super rewarding and fun week. On Tuesday, we had our first 2015 Bloom Workshop of the year. It was a beautiful day filled with pretty blooms, learning calligraphy and meeting some amazing ladies.
Today I'm here sharing my favorite finds for you this Friday and a fun announcement at the end!
1. Our next La Petite Bloom workshop is on May 5th and we absolutely can't wait to welcome Molly Jacques (I'm so excited I could explode!!) and Spring Sweet to teach on calligraphy and floral design. What fun! Register HERE.
2. Do you struggle to come up with original blog post ideas?! My friend Lauren has JUST the worksheet to help you brainstorm ideas. Original blog content is one of the best ways to grow your blog, so definitely check it out HERE.
3. J.Crew is having an additional 30% off SALE items! (I found lots for 50% off, too!) Use code SALELOVE at checkout. Might just be that time to get your Spring shopping on! Here are some of my favorites:
I'm obsessed with this XO shirt. It's $13 right now. Yes, you read that right!! :)
4. Serena & Lily (one of my favorite home stores to shop for myself and clients!) is having a tiered sale! Enter the code ENJOY for the discounts at checkout. Here is the pricing structure below...SHOP here!
5. The most gorgeous floral dresses are in for Spring at Nordstrom! Check my favorites out:
6. FINALY, last but not least, I am going to be writing for Desiree Hartsock's blog in the Live section. Formally The Bachelorette, she is now married to her beau Chris, is a talented wedding dress designer, and I'm so thrilled to be sharing some favorite interior design finds, projects and how-to's with her readers (and you!) each month. Today is my first post for Desiree where I'm sharing about my favorite pillows for Spring, so head over and read it. As a long time follower of Desiree's blog and fan of hers, this feels like a dream :)
I hope you've had a wonderful week and have a relaxing, fun weekend ahead!
TGIF + Happy Friday the 13th ;)