The Bloom Workshop: Northern California

I can't believe our first La Petite Bloom Workshop is next week here in Michigan-- just one week away! We are so excited. I also can hardly believe our first large workshop is coming up in 5 weeks in California. Hooray! I can't wait to go home and soak up some sun :)

Today, Ashley and I are sharing our California sponsors, artists and partners with you. It truly does take a village to put together our workshops, so we are so grateful to have such talented friends partnering with us.


Sawyer Leigh Boutique: Megan is the talented owner of this cute shop. She designs adorable wood signs. We're so excited to put one of these inspiring desk signs in each swag bag!


Parris Chic Boutique: One of my very favorite home decor shops (the owner, Alyssa, is one of my favorite people ever, too!) is giving each attendee a lovely mug to drink their coffee from during the workshop. Then they get to take it home and enjoy many more sips!

Photo by Daniel Kim Photography

Pieces by Violet: The second I laid eyes on this vintage rental company, I was completely smitten. The prettiest tables, rustic chairs, fun and unique accent pieces and more! I can't wait to show you what we have in store for our styled photo shoot at the end of the day, using lots of beautiful Pieces by Violet.

Lily & Val: Each guest will get a fun greeting card tucked in their swag bag from the talented artist, Valerie, behind Lily & Val. I've bought many cards for family and friends over the years from this sweet shop!


Paper Please: As one of our favorite stationary, greeting card resources, and other branding element shops, we just adore Paper Please. We're thrilled to have Heather as a part of our California workshop swag bag!


Sweet Tooth Confections: What is a styled photo shoot without a gorgeous cake?! Rachael, the owner and designer behind Sweet Tooth Confections, is an amazingly talented baker and cake decorator. We can't wait to see what she dreams up for our styled inspiration shoot!


Camille Monique Beauty: This talented make up and hair artist is so truly gifted. I've known her for almost half of my life, and I've been lucky enough to have her do my makeup for my own website photo shoot. I cannot wait to have her doing hair and makeup for Bloom's styled photo shoot in April! She brings out everyone's natural beauty.

Photo by Melanie Duerkopp

Natalie Bowen Designs: One of my favorite florists of all time is doing the flowers for our styled inspiration shoot at the workshop! Pinch me! Natalie's arrangements are whimsical, modern and so artfully put together, I can't help but squeal when I see one. We are over the moon excited!

If you would like to join us for The Bloom Workshop in California on April 10th to learn more about blogging, social media, photography and design, you can Register HERE. Head over to Ashley's blog to find out about the rest of our sponsors!

Follow The Bloom Workshop:

Facebook | Instagram | Newsletter

Happy Tuesday!
xoxo
Photobucket

1 comment

  1. The Sam Taylor-Johnson, however, choose the safe route director of transportation bestseller sex on screen as lighthearted neo-romance, ie a film peppered tale that restates the myth of seemingly unrealized love unspoilt and inaccessible prince.
    Watch Fifty Shades of Grey Online

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top