Friday Finds: 30% off sale + Fall Sweaters


Popping in for a quick Friday Finds today! It's a good one, though :)

1. Anthropologie is having an additional 30% off sale items sale! I was in the store yesterday and there were so many great items. Use code EXTRA30 for your discount at checkout.

Gray Tee (comes in 3 colors and it's under $32 with the discount)

Black Tank

Gray Skinny Jeans (my favorite brand!!)

Island Style, India Hicks (one of my favorite coffee table books! Under $25 with the code EXTRA30)


2. I went to Nordstrom yesterday and fell in love with their fall clothes. I'm not over-the-top excited about fall this year, because it means snow is on it's way to Michigan...but fall clothes help me get into it :) I'm deciding between these two sweaters:

Striped Blanket Cardigan:

Shawl Collared Cardigan:
The have tons of cute sweaters. Check them out here!

Hope you have a great weekend, friends. 
xoxo
Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top