Design Trend: Plaid in Interiors



Dear Lillie 


My Domaine 

Just a Girl

Washington Post

Wiseman & Gale Interiors


My Domaine -- you can shop this rug here

Country Living 


After my outfit post with my plaid blanket scarf on Monday, I knew I had to show you interiors wearing plaid too (and wearing it well, might I add!) It's one of my favorite patterns for fall, a close second being gingham. Do you know the difference between the two?! Gingham is a checkered pattern made with white and another color and the width of the lines are the same. A plaid pattern can incorporate multiple colored, intersecting lines and the lines are of varied width. There's your vocab lesson for the week ;)

That bold bathroom is KILLING ME. It's so good. Maybe not 100% my style, but it's awesome nonetheless. You know what is me? That last bedroom picture. Barn headboard, neutral palette with pops of a bit of color. Do you have plaid in your home?! If not, take a peek at West Elm. They have a great, playful collection of plaid decor. This post is not in affiliation with WE, I genuinely think you would love their selection! :)

Happy Wednesday!
xoxo
Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top