Ashley Slater Photography
DETAILS | Artwork: Minted / Pillows: Custom by Michaela Noelle Designs / It Is Well Pillow: Parris Chic Boutique / Coffee Table: World Market / Throw Blanket: West Elm / Curtains: Ballard
If you are looking for a fresh pair of eyes on a room in your home, you are in luck. I'm now booking 1 Hour Design Consultation clients! Here's how the process works:
1. Email me and let me know you are interested in a consultation! hello(at)michaelanoelledesigns(dot)com
2. We will set up a time to Skype for our Consultation (unless you are a local client, I will come to your house!)
3. I will send you a short design questionnaire before our consultation, so I can better get to know you, your style, and your needs before our meeting.
4. The first 30 minutes of the consultation is where you show me the room and I give my ideas on how to update and design the space.
5. In the last 30 minutes, I send you a follow up email with notes from our session and a list of items I mentioned would look great in your room.
6. I will check in a month later and see how your progress is coming!
Sometimes all you need to get started on the design of a space, is someone else to come in and tell you what they envision. As an interior designer, I'm chalk-full of ideas for your home! I'm confident that after our consultation, you will have all inspiration and some key pieces you'll need to get started on the execution of your design.
The 1 Hour Design Consultation is for You if:
- You need a new pair of eyes to take a peek at your space.
- You are stuck in your design process.
- You have existing pieces of furniture and / or accessories to work around and don't know what pairs well.
- You keep buying things that you're not sure about for the room.
- Decorating makes you crazy :)
- You just need a starting place for the design.
- Most of the room is nearly done, but you need some finishing touches.
At an affordable price, I hope you'll find this design service of mine useful! It's quick, affordable and really effective.
Have a wonderful day!