Ashley Slater Photography / Dress: Rent the Runway / Flowers: The Days Design
Today I'm 26. I'm not sure how exactly this happened, but it's here! ;) Today is one of my favorite birthdays because I'm spending it with my new husband (who has already spoiled me!), but also a bit sad because I'm not with my family. Thankfully we were able to spend the weekend together in Arizona for my cousin's wedding. They even sang happy birthday to me when we were eating dinner one night. So special! I thought today would be a great day to start a new series I'm going to do each month: share my monthly goals!
- Make a yummy new soup/stew in the crockpot. Recipes welcomed ;)
- Go to Chicago together to shop and see some new sights. Here are a few things on my bday shopping list!
- Wake up early (I struggle with this!) to have tea + breakfast with McCann before he leaves for work.
- Order prints from our wedding for our family.
- Order wedding prints & get frames for our gallery wall.
- Make at least one DIY decoration for our apartment for Thanksgiving.
- Spend a Saturday morning at a coffee shop together, like we did often while dating.
- Have a wine & Skype night with my parents.
- Start finalizing dates & cities for The Bloom Workshop's 2017 schedule.
- Finish my new website up and get ready to launch it!
- Take some progress photos of a few client's homes to share on the blog. Also need to schedule photographing a finished home!
- Bake something delicious to share for Thanksgiving.
- Get our Christmas cards chosen & ordered!
Come back next month to see how I did with these goals!
Thank you for all the birthday wishes and all the sweet comments you leave throughout the year. They mean so much to me!