Gift Guide: For Him


YSL cologone / phone + wallet case / plaid shirt (under$25!) / striped sweater with elbow patch / fitness watch / tie box set (tie, socks, pocket square) / whiskey rocks (under $20!) / non-iron button up shirt / maccasin slippers / wireless headphones / plaid PJs / beanie /

Is it just me, or are guys HARD to shop for? My dad, my brother, my husband...ah! It's so helpful when they provide me with a list, so I took their wish lists and made them into the Gift Guide For Him. I also threw in a bunch of things *I* would love to gift the guys in my life.

I got my husband this cologone on our wedding day, so it's a favorite of mine. We went to the store together and tried on a bunch of different scents, then surprised each other with the one we liked best. This was the winner! This particular cologne comes in a set with a small travel sized bottle and a normal size that you can leave on the dresser. In our house, we're huge fans of things you don't have to iron, so this shirt is a favorite. I got my husband wiskey stones last year and they were a hit. Recently, he came home with these wireless headphones, because often he has to work at night on his computer, so I wear the headphones to watch my tv shows ;) This year he's asking for a few new warm shirts and sweaters (I'm obsessed with elbow patches!) and he's been wanting slippers for a while now too.

We absolutely LOVE this record. It has 2 discs, so 4 sides of great oldies and christmas classics. My husband is obsessed with vinyl and records, so this would have been the perfect gift for him!

He also loves our french press! I wish I could have you all over in the morning for my handsome husband's coffe! I don't drink coffee, so we don't bond over that ;)



Here are lots of other gifts at various price points for the men:




What are you getting the guys in your life? Would love to hear more ideas!

ATTENTION GALS! Anthropologie is having a 30% off all clothing sale now. No code needed! This never happens! I LOVE this top for the holidays.

Past Gift Guides:
Bundle Up
For the Hostess
Monogram Gifts
For Her 
For the Home

Enjoy your weekend, friends!
xoxo
Photobucket
interior design website / services / portfolio

1 comment

  1. If McCann had tips for good French press coffee I am all ears! Mine never seems to turn out.

    One of the gifts I am giving my husband is a wood valet to sit on his night stand that allows him to recharge his phone, has a spot to slip on several watches and a place for his glasses. I hope he gets lots of use out of it for all of those manly things that have no place to go :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top