Friday Finds: Dresses, Heels & Sale Faves

Hi friends! Did you have a good week? I felt really productive this week, which is great! We've got a busy weekend ahead with a few church + marriage events, but they should be fun :) Here are some sale finds for you this week:

1. This is the perfect maxi for spring and summer. I love the black, because you can wear it to anything and pair it easily with a jean jacket, but it also comes in other colors and a pattern, too! It's also 25% off right now. PS. love the styling with the turquoise jewelry in the pic:


2. HOW CUTE IS THIS DRESS?! It had me at stripes & lace & pockets! It's a casual fabric, perfect to wear with sandals or sneakers. Also comes in a plain gray look. It's 40% off!




3. These sandals caught my eye. I have a pair of heels from Hinge and they are so comfortable, so I really trust this brand. The block heel is really on-trend and will help it be more comfy. You could wear these with skinny jeans or a casual dress.


4. Anthropologie is having a 25% off jeans sale. My favorite brand is AG...they are an investment, but SO worth it, as I've had a few pairs from them for YEARS.

5. LOFT: 40% off everything! Code: OHGOODIE
Some favorites: Lots of adorable tops and I'm obsessed with that off the shoulder dress:




5. Nordstrom: here are some of my favorite sale finds. So many fun pieces right now!! This purse is amazing. 




6. Just a peek at some gift ideas for Mother's Day that I found while putting together my gift guide post for next week:





That's all for this week! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
xoxo

Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top