Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Public Access Open!

TGIF! Thank God it's Friday is right...it's been a long week over here! Between all my interior design client projects and taking care of / training our 12 week old puppy, I'm one tired puppy mama ;)

The good news is (besides the fact that it's Friday) that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is open to the public now! I scoured the women's shop and put together a few outfits for you that are still in stock.  You can shop the looks below each graphic.

1. This one is a little dressier with a fun blouse with bows on the sleeves! These booties are one of the top sellers in the sale and come in black too. These black pants might have to come home to me, because they are insanely amazing reviews! I also still can't get over that these Kendra Scott earrings are on sale for $35. 
Details:




2. This look is chic and feminine, just my style! My favorite AG Jeans in this look should be arriving at my door step today (I was told to order a size down!), so I'll share them on Instagram with you asap. You know I love a ruffle detail, so this top is a winner! These flats are also really cute. They come in a few different colors, but I think this nude color is my favorite because they're so versatile. 

Details:



3. Last, but not least, because life is busy and we need casual looks in our wardrobe! A simple tee with a raw hem (so cute), distressed denim jeans on the cheap,  and some sneakers. PLUS, how could you talk about an easy casual outfit without mentioned one of my favorite dry shampoos and other hair products are on sale. Have you been to The Dry Bar? If not, their products smell amazing! I threw in my favorite MAC lipstick and gloss and some sunnies


Details:


I couldn't leave my girls out who like dresses best, so here are a few stand-outs!




If you need a bit of help building an outfit, use this inspiration I created for you! Start with jeans (the cuts and washes are labeled), then choose a top (either dressy or casual), next pick out a shoe and finish it off with an accessory or two. Just click on the actual image on the graphic to shop it!




Shop:



Lastly in this epic post, let's talk about the guys! If your man needs a good pair of jeans that will last for years, this is it. My dad only buys AG jeans now, because of the incredible softness and quality.


My husband has a few pairs of these shorts and he loves them. Great fit and WRINKLE FREE!

He also has these from last year's sale...they're great work pants! 


FINALLY, these Sperry's are on sale for $66...instead of the original $100 price tag. Prices go back up on August 7th, so hurry! I got these for McCann last year for his bday :)

If you made it to the end of this post, congratulations! You can go enter the $50 to Nordstrom giveaway I'm hosting on Instagram as a thank you for reading ;)) 

Okay, that's it! Happy shopping + happy weekend! SO MANY fun things coming to the blog next week in celebration of my blogging anniversary (read: lots of giveaways!)

xoxo



No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top