Friday Finds

Hi friends! Thank you SO much for your kind feedback and messages about the kitchen client reveal I showed you on Wednesday. It means the world to me when you leave a comment or email me with sweet words. 
Well, it's Friday and I'm sharing some favorite finds with you today, all of which are on sale!
1. Anthropologie: 30% off sale items!

2. LOFT: 60% off sale styles (no code)


+ 50% off select styles with code SUMMER50

3. Aerie is having a sweatshirts & leggings sale. I love this hoodie! These leggings are really fun, too.

4. Pottery Barn: 20% off one regularly priced item, including furniture. Code: SAVE20

5. World Market: All living room furniture is on sale!
Hope you all enjoy your weekend! Praying for some sunshine here, as it's been quite gray and rainy this week.
xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top