Fashion Friday: Blue Embroidered Shorts

Phew, it's Friday! I had fun writing the wedding series posts this week. If you missed any, just got back to Monday's post! Today's outfit is super fun, casual yet can be dressed up (I just might wear it tonight for my husband's bday celebration!) and adds a touch of color. I feel like it also looks stylish but effortless. Oh, these shorts are also to-die-for comfortable!


These shorts are my favorite! I love the feminine detail, tassel drawstring and the fact that they're not too short or too long. That's always the deciding factor in my shorts game. They also come in red which is super fun, too! The only reason they're wrinkled is because we were driving, so I was in the car for about an hour or so before these pictures ;)

I decided to pair them with a really casual shirt and tuck it in to dress it up a little. I absolutely love the detail on this top! It's sold out which is so sad, but I've found tons of white tops with sweet details below.

Here are the wedges you've seen a lot lately! With good reason, friends. They are so comfortable!


And of course, wouldn't be a fashion post without a little photo bomb action from Lincoln.
Shorts- now 50% off! / Top- sold out, more options below / Wedges / Wreath 
I love these type of go-to outfits that take 5 seconds to throw on but make you look really put together! These white tops make any outfit just a bit more fun and feminine with their details (even if they're not shown in white, they do COME in white):

SALES:
Anthropologie: up to 50% off Summer Tag Sale!
August Cloth: (one of my fave clothing boutiques!) their sale section is so cute!! Plus discount with MICHAELA15 for 15% off any item.
LOFT: 40% off dresses and skirts
J.Crew Factory: up to 60% off select styles + 50% off clearance with code TOOCOOL
Nordstrom: fun sale finds!
Macy's: extra 20% off select departments + 100's of new deals
West Elm: 30% off rugs + free shipping with code EXTRAHOT

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! I'm off to California to visit my family for a week!
xoxo

interior design website / services / portfolio

2 comments

  1. The shorts are super cute! Happy Birthday to McCann.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any outfit that you can pull together so quickly and yet look so cute wearing is a WIN in my book! Love the color of those shorts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top