Outdoor Living: Pillow Party

I'm dreaming of the day we will have our very own backyard, but I am currently thankful for our little patio / balcony that still gets outside where we can enjoy the small space in the summer. I have our chairs, some cute pillows, planters with pretty flowers and a garden stool as an end table. 

But one day, I want to create a second living space outside. Something like this:

via Zevy Joy

Isn't it gorgeous? Can you believe the floor is just paint stenciled onto concrete? I love it!

Anyways, until then I will keep dreaming (and saving! ha!) I love to bring the indoors out to create an extension of your home outside, so I found tons of adorable indoor / outdoor pillows, rugs and furniture, perfect to create a lovely oasis in your backyard.


SHOP:

Do you have an outdoor entertaining or lounge space?
Enjoy your week, friends!
xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top