Virtual Consultation Master Bedroom Reveal

Happy Wednesday! I'm excited to share a really pretty client reveal with you today. This one is a little different because it was a virtual design client! I FaceTimed with Lindsey a couple months ago to do our initial consult for her bedroom, then I sent her my recommendations, along with an inspiration board she got with her package, and then she executed the design on her own. I'm so thankful she is a Pennsylvania photographer, so I'm able to share some pretty photos with you!

Lindsey and her husband started with a fairly blank slate. They kept their headboard, but that was about it (other than a dresser I gave Lindsey some instructions on how to refinish!)



As you can see, the room needed some love :) 

Here is the inspiration board I came up with for them after our initial consultation. These boards are to show some specific pieces I recommended to her, but mostly to help form an idea of the feeling of the space. You'll see the finished room feels very similar to this, though some of the pieces are not identical. 


Besides a round mirror that's been delayed for above her headboard, the room is done and it's so lovely! It's nice and bright, airy, classic, and polished. I love how it turned out! From Lindsey...

"It was so wonderful working with Michaela on my Master Bedroom Design! I have been following Michaela on Instagram for a few years now and I have just fallen in love with her work! I contacted her for a virtual design consultation and I am so happy I did! I sent her photos of my room and filled out her questionnaire and then we went over it all on FaceTime. I was unsure of my specific style but explained to her that I love light, airy and ‘clean’ looking spaces. I love soft neutral colors and explained that I was not a fan of anything too bold and wanted more blues since my husband is not a fan of pinks/purples in our room ;) And let me tell you, Michaela NAILED it!"




 "She sent me several options for every area of the space I wanted designed. It was so hard to pick the items because I loved everything she chose! My budget didn’t allow for a new dresser, so Michaela even sent me her step by step guide on how to paint my current one, and it came out beautifully! I am IN LOVE with my bedroom now and couldn’t be happier with all the help from Michaela, I would not have been able to do this on my own! As a mom of three little ones, I now have a beautiful place to retreat to at days end!" -- Lindsey


This is the same dresser as before, but she refinished it and gave it a whole new life. 







If you're not local to West Michigan, but feel like you need help finishing off a space in your home (or have little questions all around your home), I'd love to help you! I'm taking limited number of consults per month, now that my local client projects are back up and running. Take a peek at my website for more details and then please email me at hello @ michaelanoelledesigns.com for details. I can't wait to chat with you about your house!


I hope you have a great day!
xoxo



interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top