Spring Design Projects Sneak Peek

Happy Wednesday! I thought it'd be fun to share some of what's going on behind the scenes with my design work as of lately. It's so hard for me to remember to share throughout the week, because it's just so busy with the work part of things ;) Enjoy this little in-progress photo dump!


This is my current new build project. Fun fact: Makeshift stairs you can see through literally TERRIFY me. I have to scoot down them on my behind ha!!

This is the pretty countertop we're doing for the kitchen in the new build project. I'm in love!

This is renovation project where we are gutting the kitchen, den and dining room. It's going to be a beautiful white kitchen with a gray island, quartz counters, a pretty backsplash, and some other beautiful details!

This is the room off the kitchen from above. It's going to be a "keeping room" (Southern for "sitting room").

I recently did an art install for a client and these peony prints made her dining room come to life!

I'm obsessed with this coffee table for another one of my clients. This project is 99% done!! Just waiting on some backordered lamps to finish it off.

This update is from my own house-- we finally got the side chair I ordered back in November! HA! It's a small (not super cozy, but does the job) occasional chair and it's a swivel, so it's really functional.

Another update from The Beel Abode (our house!) My friend Chelsea is ALMOST done with the floral mural in our powder room. I can't wait to put the finishing touches on it this weekend when she's done!

This project is almost wrapped up as well-- this was a dining and family room addition. We just finished the dining area and it's one of my favorite nooks ever!

Update on my parents' new house! It's all painted! We went with Balboa Mist and it looks so lovely. 

We found this chandelier at the Serena & Lily outlet in Vacaville, CA for 50% off and couldn't be happier! It's in the breakfast nook. We're going for a coastal farmhouse look and this fit the bill perfectly.

We also picked out our breakfast nook table at a store close to my parents' new house. It's called The Feathered Nest in Loomis, CA. This is the base of the table (they kindly got it out so we could see the wood finish!) and we just fell in love with it. I can't wait to see it in there.

Lastly, this is a beautiful bathroom design! The subway tile will be the shower surround, the marble diamonds will be the shampoo niche and the tile they're sitting on is going to be the tile floor for the bathroom. It's so lovely and classic!


So fun to see things coming together!!

Have a great week
xoxo



interior design website / services / portfolio


No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top