Summer Fashion: Midi Dress & Headband

Summer weather is here and I'm the happiest girl! I love being outside whether it be walking around the lake, dinner on a patio, out in the garden, or working on my laptop from the back deck. Warmer weather also means it's dress season, my outfit of choice! At the bottom of this outfit post, where I'm wearing one of my favorite summer dresses, I'm rounding up all my favorite midi dresses for you.

I'm all about the midi length these days! It's casual, yet sophisticated and I love that you don't have to worry when you bend over ;) And you know anything with a ruffle gets me, so this one had my heart!

Easily toss on a denim jacket over a casual summer dress! I love this one (linking a similar wash, but it's a slightly different style), but I've had it for 6 years, so I did also get another one this year. I love the dark wash so much!

When I was in high school I wore headbands all the time. One day some girl told me that I should only ever wear my hair in headbands because that's how I looked the best (ha! Who says that to someone?!) Anyways, I'm really glad they're back because I think it's such a sweet accessory. This woven one is nice and comfortable. 







Dress (I size down in Madewell dresses!) / Shoes / Headband 



SHOP OTHER FAVORITES:


Happy first day of June!
xoxo



interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top