Coastal Powder Bathroom Reveal


I spent a couple weeks in California in September to visit my family and meet my new niece (my first on my side of the family!) If you remember, my parent's just recently moved so I've been helping them design their new home. One of the most fun projects we've been working on is their powder room. I shared the design plan with you here and since then, it's been completed! 

Here's where we started! This is how it looked when they bought the house:

This was the design plan:

And this is how she turned out!





We are all SO happy with how this room turned out. The style we're going for throughout the home is a coastal-farmhouse look, so we wanted to carry that into the bathroom as well. We started by removing the old vanity and sink (I've never loved above-counter sinks), removing the light fixture and putting up the most beautiful wallpaper. We went with gold accents in the lighting and faucet and one additional element that wasn't in place in these photos. We found these mother of pearl/brass knobs for the vanity and they truly tie everything together!!

My parent's had this gorgeous piece of art from their old house, so we hung it in here and it just completes the coastal look perfectly.

What do you think?! Hope you have a great week,
xoxo




interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top