Gift Guide: for Her



It's that time of year!! I truly cannot believe Thanksgiving is next week and Christmas is shortly after, but here we are! I've broken up my gift guides into For Her, Beauty, For Him, and Gifts for the Home (which, let's face it, is also gifts for "her" ;)). Today it's all about the ladies. I hope you find a couple things in this gift guide for your moms, MIL's, friends, sisters and maybe even something to add to your list ;)







hand painted ornament / yeti / ginger jar / 2022 desk calendar / nutcracker mug / gray sweater / green ruffle midi dress  / asymmetrical pullover / sunglasses / beanie / 2022 planner / pajamas / slippers / barefoot dreams cardigan / on cloud shoes / birth flower necklaces / roses coffee table book / 


This is usually how I think of gifting:

Moms & MILs: something soft like this barefoot dreams cardigan, a spa gift card, something sentimental like a classic picture frame, jewelry like this beautiful Kendra Scott set.

Friends & Sisters: something cozy like these lou&grey sweatpants (you cannot go wrong with gifting these!! They're incredibly soft!), something personalized or special like this birth flower necklace, something stylish like this sweater, something to pamper themselves with like these bath oils.



On my list this year:

+ a new sweater (that gray one is on the list! I love anything Madewell)
+ the above planner (I've had it for the last 8 years and love it so much!)
+ the above slippers (I have the white ones from last year and love them, but they are cheap so they do need to be replaced after a little over a year. Also don't recommend white ;))
+ nail polish (in my clean beauty gift guide coming soon!)
+ new yoga pants
+ a dainty gold necklace
+ the above blue pj's!
+ warm fleece zip up to wear as a layer under my big snow coat (things we wish for when we live in the midwest haha!) This one looks cozy and I've had my eye on this brand for a while.
clean perfume 
+ gift cards (I loveee a good shopping spree mid-winter when I feel like I'm wearing the same thing all the time ha!)


What's on yours?!

Happy Shopping!
xoxo


interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top