Gift Guide: For Him

Today's gift guide is for the men! My husband is so hard to buy for because he either has it already, or he can't think of anything he'd need ;) Such a 9 on the enneagram, ha! 


Today I've rounded up some fun items. Everything from tech-savvy gifts, board games, practical things like this amazing beard cape (got it for McCann last year and it's seriously saved us so many arguments about me finding little hairs after he shaves!), golf gifts, and some lounge clothing items. Hope you enjoy it!



 catan board game  / face cleanserairpods / beard shave towel / smart outlet /  / beard trimmer / pour over coffee set / cable case / ring doorbell / sweatpants / slippers / charcoal bar / yeti traveling mug / code names game / beanie / grilling cook book / lululemon shorts / golf balls / golf glove / 


After I made this gift guide, my husband told me I should add these snowboarding socks that he wants, so here you have them! I also found this leather travel bag (a splurge for sure, but so cool). This airpod case is a great stocking stuffer. Another fun stocking stuffer would be this set of hot sauces. My husband is obsessed with the show Hot Ones and he loves hot sauce, so I'm adding this to my list of things for his stocking!

Let me know what's on the list for your guys this year!

Past Gift Guides:
+ For Her
+ Beauty


Happy Tuesday!
xoxo


interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top