Life Update: Beel Babies Coming Summer 2023


We are delighted to be sharing this news with you today! (If you're wondering where I was for 3 months, this should explain it ;))

We are so grateful to be welcoming TWO babies into our family early this summer! Yes, you read that right. We're having twins! After years in the wilderness, the Lord is doing a new thing in our family and words can't express our thankfulness.

"Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert." Isaiah 43:19




We are praising the Lord for these two little precious lives that I'm carrying in my belly. I can't believe I get to do this. I never, ever thought I'd be a twin mom, but God had other plans and we are trusting Him!

If you're wondering if we were shocked when we found out there was two, the answer is yes. I wish I had recorded my husband's face, because it was just SO GOOD! I will share more about all of that another time.



If you've been following along for a while, you'll know that we had been struggling to conceive for a few years. It was the hardest season of my life. I was so nervous to share about our struggle here, because you never know how the internet will react to vulnerability. But my fears were quickly shattered when I was met with the kindest encouragement, sweet words, hundreds of people telling me they were praying for us, cards in the mail, and more. It was so humbling and I will be forever grateful for every ounce of kindness we were shown on our infertility journey. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Because of our infertility, you may be wondering "how did this happen?!" I will be sure to share ALL the details soon. My hope is to be an open book, encouragement and a resource for others going through this now. 

This top ultrasound picture shows the two of them next to each other :) Also, poor Lincoln. He has no idea what's coming- ha!



Because I share about our struggle openly, I've collected many women here who are also struggling with infertility. If that is you and you're reading this post with tears in your eyes because it's so hard to see yet another pregnancy announcement, I want to speak right to you:

I know this ache. I am so sorry for your pain. I don't know what your story holds, but I know that with God, there is always good to be found. There is always hope. On this whole journey, and even as we navigate hard feelings and challenges during pregnancy after years of infertility, God has not and will not ever stop being good. You are not forgotten, you are not alone. You are brave, you are loved, and you will be an amazing mama!



Thank you for being here. I know some of you have been following since I was in college in Seattle! Maybe you found me when we were getting married 6.5 years ago. Or maybe you found me through our infertility journey. However you got here, I am thankful and humbled you're here! I am excited to share this new chapter with you and would love your prayers for health, renewed energy, and protection as we continue on in this twin pregnancy. 

xoxo




interior design website / services / portfolio



No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top