Hope you had a lovely weekend, friends! I decided to link up with Jenni for her Blogtember series, sharing what I've been up to in my personal life lately!
Life has been moving at the speed of light, it seems, and I've been staying busy doing some freelance design work for two designers in my city, working with a few of my own clients, e-design clients, and putting finishing touches on my website! Here are a few of the things I've been doing as of late...
1. I had a delicious tea and cookie brunch with Caitlin last week.
2. Last Monday I accompanied Crystal on a Rue Magazine photo shoot at the SF Fairmont, shot by Emily Johnston. (My dress is from here!)
3. One of the amazing chandeliers in the penthouse suite at the Fairmont.
4. My mom, grandma, and two Aunt's took a day trip to Half Moon Bay yesterday. We indulged in dessert at the Ritz Carlton Hotel. SUCH a stunning view.
5. We love our new garden stool for our bathroom from Lulu & Georgia. I take a bath about 2 nights a week, and it's perfect to move near the tub and set my sleepy time tea on.
6. Hope tore her ACL a few months ago, but it has significantly repaired itself over the last few weeks. We had to keep her from jumping up on beds, the sofa, and couldn't even let the poor pup run. So sad! When I wasn't looking, she snuck up on my bed. I can't handle her cuteness.
7. Happy Fall, y'all! (Yep...I just said that:)) Our mantel is decorated and I can't wait to show it to you soon!
Follow me on Instagram for more of my life lately. And let me in on what you've been up to lately in the comments!