We're so excited to open registration for our Bloom Workshop tomorrow! We've just loved every ounce of support, encouragement and all your sweet emails over the last few days. It's making us even more fired up about the workshop on June 13th. Oh, what fun we will have! Ashley and I are both sharing about a few of our workshop sponsors today on our blogs, so you can get to know a few of the talented people who are making this event possible. Over the next few weeks, we'll be sharing a few sponsors every now and then. Today we're kicking it off by each introducing you to five of our favorites!
1. Hydrangea Blu Barn. This is the location of the workshop and we couldn't be more excited. So many laughs will be had, tips will be taught, story's will be shared and pretty things will be happening in this sweet barn on June 13th. Not only is this the location for our workshop, but it can be used as a fun wedding venue, photo shoot location and more!
3. Evelyn Henson Art & Design. If you've been around here for long, you know I'm fully obsessed with Evelyn's art. The colors, the texture, the feeling…it's all so darn good. Evelyn has created three custom prints for all of the guest's swag bags and you're going to be beside yourself when you see them! Here's one of my favorite paintings in her shop...
4. The Day's Design. Miss Shelby is going to be doing some gorgeous florals for our workshop. Is it silly that this is one of the things I'm excited most about?! (If you know me, you're probably not surprised!) The Day's Design is a full service event design and planning company in Grand Rapids and we're counting our lucky stars that Shelby is helping beautify Bloom!
5. Dream State. FRIENDS! To say I'm drooling over this etsy shop is an understatement. Specializing in beautiful calligraphy on tote bags, Kristina creates custom bags for any occasion. Want cute totes for your bridesmaids? Check! Or how about a custom swag bag to hold a whole bunch of pretty things from a bunch of awesome vendors and shops for all our guests at Bloom?! Oh yes, that's right. Each guest is getting one of these darling bags, full to the brim with some of our favorite things.
6. Feast Events & Catering. Remember the apple orchard photo shoot I styled last fall? Feast Catering was the genius talent behind the amazing food for the shoot and we're so pumped to have Cindy and her team catering the lunch and dessert for Bloom. You will be licking your lips for days after tasting her food. Yum!
Those are just a FEW of our awesome workshop sponsors. Check out 5 more on Ashley's blog today! Registration for Bloom The Workshop will open tonight at midnight. The first 12 who sign up will receive the early bird price of $300. The rest will get the standard ticket price of $350, covering all your delicious food for the day, supplies, swag bags, head shots and more. Hope to see you there!
If you have questions about the workshop, be sure to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can chat.