Happy Friday, friends! Last week my friend and mentor, Cristin of Simplified Bee, and I had the chance to attend a Kate Spade event here in Palo Alto, California. Located in one of my favorite outdoor malls (Stanford Shopping Center), this store is one of my favorites. We had such a fun evening perusing the new collection for Spring. I fell in love with so many pieces, it wasn't even funny. I'm here to show you a few of my favorite today.
1. Lyric Dress (I mean….I die. How cute and Southern is this sweet thing?!)
These wedges were the most comfortable things on the planet. I could have walked a mile! The bow detail is my favorite.
2. Lemon Capri and Ciao Baby Shirt
4. Black and White Dress and Belt
5. Whitley Top
6. Mariella Dress (stunning on her, right?!)
6. Charm Heels (My dream pumps…maybe for a wedding one day?! In gold? Yes.)
7. The cutest (and most affordable!) pair of studs.
8. Wallets, wristlets and pocket change purses.
This one is on sale (and it's adorable!)
Don't you love their spring line? I think I'll save up for that pair of glitter heels, starting…now. Maybe then by the time I get married I'll actually be able to afford them ;)
If you mention Michaela Noelle Designs at the Palo Alto Kate Spade store, you will receive 20% off your next purchase!
Hope you enjoy your weekend!