Fashion: Flowy Dress









DETAILS | Anthropologie Dress / Sole Society Shoes / Denim Jacket (on sale!) / Sunglasses / Bag (sold out, but here are a ton of similar bags!

Do you ever have "I have nothing to wear" moments, the morning before a big party?! Oh good, it's not just me ;) I ran out and grabbed this dress the morning before the Glitter Guide 3 Year Anniversary Party a few weeks ago. Lulu & Georgia hosted the party and launched a big announcement! Glitter Guide's Taylor Sterling has designed a rug to be exclusively sold at L&G, coming this Fall. Perfect enough, the rug is in the very color palette of this dress! Here's a few pictures from the Glitter Guide party via my instagram





That runner there is the pattern of the rug Taylor has designed. We can't wait to launch it this Fall! I was pretty excited how well my dress matched the rug ;)

Happy Monday!
xoxo
Photobucket

5 comments

  1. this is a really darling dress and goes so perfectly with your heels
    ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress paired with the jean jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dress, you are too cute always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dress! The colors and floaty fabric are so pretty, I may have to pick this up for a summer wedding!

    xo Caity

    must be magic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top