Friends! Shopbop is having their biggest sale of the year, so I thought I needed to show you all my favorite styles. I love Shopbop, because it compiles all my favorite designer's items in one store. When they go on sale, you have to act fast though! 25% off is a sale that individual retailers usually don't have. So, here we go!!
1. JEANS. This is the best time to get your jeans or fall and winter! A few years ago I made a promise that I would invest in fewer clothes, and when I did make a purchase, be sure it was a quality piece. I don't spurge often, but when I do, it's on denim. I've had a pair of AG jeans for almost 5 years now, and they are still going strong! Spending a little more upfront on a classic pair of jeans will definitely help you save in the long run.
2. DRESSES. Who doesn't love a pretty new dress for your holiday parties that are right around the corner?!
3. COATS. It's that time of year to start bundling up-- unless you live in California ;) But here in Michigan I've already pulled out my heavier jackets!
7. SHIRTS & TOPS. Comfy, casual, cute.
8. SHOES & SCARVES. Get your boots now! I just got this pair of Sam Edelman boots and I can't wait to break them out soon :)
9. HOME. My favorite section! I'm scooping up this 2015 Kate Spade planner. I used the KSNY planner this year and was really happy with it.
So, get to shopping at Shopbop with the code FAMILY25 at checkout for 25% off. Let me know what you get!