Fashion: Fall Outfit on Repeat





Photos by Katie Grace 
DETAILS | Jeans: similar, similar / Sweater / Booties / Bag: similar, similar / Necklace

Happy Halloween! Even though today is Halloween, we sadly aren't dressing up. We will be going over to my boyfriend's brother's house to see his nieces and nephews all dressed up, which should be really fun! There's also a chance of snow today, which is terrifying on many levels for me ;)

Since the cold has really set in here, this look has been on repeat for me. Denim (preferably colored), a warm sweater, and booties or boots. This bag comes with me wherever I go (as you've probably noted over the past year of fashion posts...ha!) My new obsession though?! This initial necklace from Bip & Bop, a sweet etsy shop that gave each of the attendees at Bloom a personalized necklace. I've worn mine every day since the workshop. It's hard to see from the picture, but I assure you it's dainty, simple and oh-so-pretty in gold. Love it!

What are your plans for Halloween? Other than seeing McCann's nieces and nephews, we are just laying low. Tomorrow is my 24th birthday (seriously, I don't understand how I am 24 already!) We will be doing something fun during the day and then going to dinner and dessert with friends. Should be a fun weekend.

Have a safe Halloween, filled with lots of sugar and sweets :)
xoxo
Photobucket

4 comments

  1. Happy almost birthday! Colored denim and comfy sweaters/dressy sweatshirts are often my winter go-to too. :) We spent the evening with my family. Though we did dress up.. :) XO -Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those booties! They are adorable! And that sweater is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top